A little visit to my dreams......
* I dream of falling, alot. I do that incredibly annoying thing where you jump and wake yourself. I usually include a good bite of the tounge in that jump which puts me in a bitter mood as I drift back to sleep.
* I have an old friend who visits my dreams alot. Has for years. Its always something simple, like just sitting around talking & laughing. I usually just awake feeling as if I had spent some time with them. It makes me happy, its always good to visit with an old friend.
*You would witness my insecurities. This happens too often. This is usually where the tears come in.
*You would see the most beautiful baby girl in the world. These are my favorite. She is as beautiful while I am sleeping as she is when I am awake. I dream of her laughter. We all hope that when our day comes, it happens peacefully in our sleep. I hope that too, and I want to see her beautiful face with me.
*I dream of Dylan. Good and bad. I dream of our future and our past. The time we spent apart creeps in sometimes to torture me. And then, the promises of our future offer a great start to the mornings.
*Once, before Brooklyn, I dreamed that I had a baby. I was so scared and terrified in the dream but when I woke up, I felt a sense of sadness that "my baby" wasn't real. I had no interest during that time in my life of being a mother any time soon so it was odd to feel a hint of "baby fever" for a couple of days after that one!
*I dream of highschool pretty often. Strange seeing as I never kept in close touch with many I went to school with. I blame facebook.
* I dream of my perfect wedding dress :) (though sometimes its totally different when I get it!)
I think I will start blogging after a note-worthy dream. Whats a blog for anyways.... dreams, thoughts, rants.........
Goodnight. Sweet dreams.

T




hmmm wonder what you were dreaming about at chilifest????????????
ReplyDeleteno telling!!! i had to add that picture... ha
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! The push up position!!! hahahhahahahaa!!!
ReplyDeleteummm, how am I live, laugh, love? Whoops. still a newbie. need to change that. now
ReplyDelete