Friday, October 23, 2009

If You Want Something Done Right....

Do it yourself!!! This is my motto today and from now on!

I got an email the other day from my "Sissy" about why babies have mothers. It was a one minute video clip on numerous fathers changing their little one's diapers while covered in masks and gagging the entire time! Hilarious. This morning I thought about that video. Brooklyn woke up at 8:30 and Dylan made her a bottle. I asked him if he would watch her for just a little bit so I could get a little extra shut-eye. At around 9:15 I hear her fussing so I get up and go see what is going on. Dyl is watching Spongebob and Brooklyn is standing at the baby gate at the top of the stairs talking to the dogs below. I pick her up and realize she has a dirty diaper. Umm, hello Daddy?!? Could he not smell that??? I ask if he has let our dogs out yet? Nope. Has Brooklyn had breakfast? Nope. Hmmm. I think I will get up with Brooklyn 7 days a week instead of 6 from now on! Thank goodness for Mommy! :)

1 comment:

  1. haha hilarious, last night i asked logan the same just so i could rest alittle longer and braxton the whole time while he is changing his diaper and making a bottle he is screaming bloody murder all he wanted was for daddy to rock him and he would go back to sleep he wasnt even hungry and logan kept trying to give him a bottle so all this time I am awake. Finally i get up and take him from him and i rock him and brax passes out lol... THank God for MOmmies

    ReplyDelete