I would really appreciate if December would slow down a bit! It is already December 3rd! That means only 22 days until Christmas and 34 until Brooklyn turns 1!!! OMGoodness. I havent found her stocking yet. I havent finished her Christmas shopping. I havent planned her Bday party. No Christmas cards ready. No invitations sent out..... What the crap. I need to get it together FOR REAL. Im not sure what to do for her Bday party here in Houston. I only have a few friends with little ones so it is going to be more like an excuse to get together with my friends and family and of course presents and cake! I can not believe my baby is growing so fast. SLOW DOWN!!
We put the tree up last night and so far she hasn't gone near it! She is more interested in the snowmen decorations around the house and the wrapping paper. Today while I was wrapping gifts, she climbed into her tent and was very quiet (which of course means she up to something). I looked in and sure enough she was eating wrapping paper. She gave me a big ol' 6 tooth/red wrapping paper smile! Where was my camera??? I bet I will see more of that paper later in her diaper.
Okay I must get some things done..... I shall return with more pictures!
Much Love.




No comments:
Post a Comment