Not Brooklyn, myself. I am whining because I started a new job and I am hating almost every minute of it. Not that it is terrible, but I miss Brooklyn. I miss breakfast and lunch with the coolest kid ever. I miss watching Spongebob and Dora over and over and over beacuse she gets so excited. I miss hearing "This is seeewious" during Wonder Pets and giggling. I miss reading books during the day. Im not gonna lie, I miss naptime. I miss getting B dressed everyday and going for walks. I miss our together time. Nothing compares. I am struggling with this. Alot. I wanted to work but at the same time I want to be a hands-on Mommy. A Mom who gets to spend more than 4 hours a day M-F with her precious babe. I want both. I want to work and be successful at whatever I choose to do and at the same time get to spend quality time with my kid(s). We know we want more so it will just continue to get more difficult. I don't want to stay home until Brooklyn and my future kiddos are in school and then have nothing to fall back on but I don't want some corporate business job that sucks the soul right out of me and doesn't leave me any quality time with my family. I miss seeing Dylan more. I know that this is what most people do everyday and some may say it is all a part of life. But not my life. I want to enjoy my time here and make sure that my family knows that they are number one. Always. So.... what to do?????

Right now, I am going to spend time with Dyl and catch up on our shows. My head my explode soon.
Much Love.
Much Love.
(p.s. that is one of the many amazing pics of brooklyn by www.alisoneden.com)




No comments:
Post a Comment