I would
highly appreciate if you would remove yourself from my backside! Like NOW. Thanks.
It is
funny interesting to me that even though I have lost all of the baby weight, things just do not look the same. Things seem to sit a little differently and things jiggle that did not used to jiggle. I have been back into my "
Pre-B" clothes now for awhile (minus a certain favorite pair of cutoffs) but that does not mean they look the way to did before! Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate my body for providing a healthy and comfortable home for my sweet baby but just as you would return something borrowed in the shape it was in when you borrowed it, my body could have returned to its previous shape! If only it were that simple :) Oh and speaking of comfortable home, that is what I was going for when I packed on the 55lbs during pregnancy... the more padding the better, right?!? Ha. Likely story T.
Bathing suits and wedding dresses have got me all nervous & self conscious. I'm not really beating myself up though don't worry. I don't want to get messages about how I need to love myself. I love my body for being healthy and for the wonderful things it has made possible, I do not however love the muffin tops.
Much Love.
You remember my bubble butt? The DAY Jack was born, my ass flattened out. WTF? The ol' badonkadonk has returned a bit, though not in all its previous glory. Hang in there.
ReplyDelete