Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blog Going To Sleep.

I'm not really sure what to do with myself. B is going to be at her GiGi & PeePaws's for 3 days! I keep thinking I need to go check on her and the remember she is not in her bed. I guess I have 3 days of Tara/ Tara & Dyl time. (We actually got to go to a movie on a whim tonight) I sure do miss that kiddo. I am sure I will find lots to do to keep busy. I have a rambling mind, there is always something to do or get into.

I keep dreaming about my wedding dress. That I get it back and its all wrong ( once it was super skanky short) and I wake up so relieved! Im soooo in love with it! Thanks to my AMAZING Mama, I walked in...tried it on(only the 2nd dress I tried on), fell in love even more and she said its ours!! Plus, I could tell it was the one, not just bc of Jessica & Sara's faces, but because of Mom's. I could tell she loved it and she agreed it was the one. That makes it even more perfect. Thanks Mom for not being one of those Mom's that try to tell me I should try on 50 more to "make sure it was the right one." It is THE ONE.

Oh and, I need song suggestions. We will be using good music all day and night so send me some ideas!! I know I only have 7 followers, but I trust you all have a song or two to suggest.

On yet another tangent, everything happens for a reason right??? Even though we make stupid decisions at times, we always walk away with something positive, even if its just a hard lesson learned.... right? Or sometimes we make a choice that right after we feel was possibly not the smartest choice. In this case I am going to stick with it and hope it all works out for the best! What fun is it to always play safe???? ( Oh and, this has nothing to do with the wedding or marrying Dylan!! Haha.) Funny... as I wrote this, Pandora played Chasing Pavements.

I think I will put an end to this terribly boring blog. My compter just went black and said MONITOR GOING TO SLEEP. Apparently, I put my damn computer to sleep with sleepy music and boring blogging. Nice. Since I had the lights off I wasn't aware our power cut off for a second, causing the computer to shut down. I was honestly offended there for a minute.

Much Love,

T


No comments:

Post a Comment