Dear Brooklyn,
Thank you for saying, "Mommy Mommy Mommy" and then giving me the biggest, BEST kisses in the entire world!
Thank you for laughing at yourself and loving yourself. I hope you continue to do that for the rest of your life. You are hilarious, smart and absolutely beautiful. I hope you always smile that big when you see yourself in the mirror!
Thank you for reminding me not to sweat the small stuff.
Thank you breaking into such awesome dance moves as soon as you hear music. I love that you love music!
Thank you for being so sweet to animals and getting so excited about them!! Daddy is wrong, you will never be a little hunter! :)
Thank you for inviting me into your beautiful little world everyday to explore and play with you. Even though Mommy IS too big for your slide and yet you insist I slide down too.
Thank you for loving me and thinking I am so wonderful. :)
I love you little B!
Much love,
Mommy
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment