Thursday, November 5, 2009

I can't believe it is almost that time....

Brooklyn is going to be a year old. Wow. It is exciting and sad at the same time. I am so thankful that she is a happy and very healthy little girl. This past 10 months has been the greatest 10 months of my life. It is not always easy, but it is ALWAYS worth it. She is such a joy. (Most of the time) ;) I have been thinking about her birthday party and trying to gather my thoughts and ideas about what to do. I am starting a new little project inspired by this event. I am going to make a video of the last year, put together using photographs and short video clips from her life so far! Im trying to decide on the music now, I want to pick the perfect song. I have never made a video so this is going to be a learning experience for me!! If anyone has any ideas or tips please let me know!! I will post the finished product after her birthday. (Its a surprise people.)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Tara! It's so cute! You seriously have the prettiest baby EVER. She sets my baby standards way too high haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love!!! Congrats to you by the way! And, you two are going to make gorgeous babies! :)

    ReplyDelete