Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No Way November... What!!!!






That is what Ellen said in every episode of her show in Nov 2007. Kinda odd that I remember that, but whatever. I LOVE NOVEMBER! I just wish Texas weather would get with it and feel like November for longer than one day at a time! Brooklyn has tons of adorable fall clothes that I am ready for her to wear but its too darn hot. Ridiculous. Im pretty sure that she is going to be walking anytime now. She will let go of things and stand alone for a couple of seconds and has mastered the walking around furniture while holding on with just one hand. She wants to run when you hold her hands. I cant believe she is going to be ten months old in a few days! Wow! And she is wearing 12 month clothes!! She does this hilarious jibber jabber that I refer to as speaking cursive. Its hilarious. She goes on and on. She loves to put things on her head. Strange kid. Tell her "put it on your head" and she does it. She thinks its hilarious, you dont even have to tell her to do it. She will do it then look at you waiting for you to laugh. I love that she is so full of personality now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment