Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boo!! (on me for not taking more pictures!)

Halloween was a huge success this year but I only have a few pictures. How does that happen??? I always take entirely too many pictures and I ended up with only a few of BB in her monster costume. Dont tell anyone but Im going to dress her back up and take some more and nobody will ever know :) Im sure she is going to appreciate that. I took her trick or treating in College Station with my Mom, Grandma, Jess, Rachael, Miss Ava and Jon. (Daddy had to work) We all enjoyed the candy the babies got us! Brooklyn came back to Houston with the grandparents and I stayed in CS to have some Mommy time! I had a blast. I do not have a single picture of myself to prove it, but I had a fabulous time. I was a french maid (along with Kate and Jessica) and Im thinking I should wear the costume when Im cleaning the house. :) Im already planning what we will be next year. Im thinking we need a funny family theme. Man, I love Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment