pretty good!
B made me a fabulous card for my 27th bday with the help of her Daddy. I will get it out every year from now on! I'll have to take a picture of it for here.
Ziegfest was pretty great. 
My Hottie
It was the 27th time (now that worked out pretty cool) I have seen Blue October actually and I had the greatest seats ever!!! I got to be backstage!!! Actually more like side-stage. It was fabulous. And even better than that was that I got my mom, brother, Dylan's parents, my aunt, Dylan's mom's bff and a couple of my brother's friends all VIP seating for Ziegfest. During Blue, they were all right up front (minus dad-in-law) singing and loving every minute of it and I got to watch them and sing right along with them!!! It was AMAZING!
(See that person in the bright orange shirt in the very right of the pic??? Yep, yours truly.)
The Family :)
And of course, I had a BLAST for the 5th year working this awesome event with my KK!!!
I went to IKEA for the very first time and loved it! The chaos of it was a little overwhelming for my ADD brain, but they had some pretty awesome finds! We bascially just got what we went for, candle lanterns to light the aisle for the wedding, and attempted to look around more but YaYa and I were having to chase my crazy-haired wild child all over the store! Ok, I admit, YaYa did most of that while I attempted to shop... That is what grandmas are for, right??? :)
I got to hang out with some old pals a couple weekends ago for the first Aggie game! I had a blast. I love getting together with good friends.
We got new living room furniture and redecorated B's room!! Three greens and two light browns later, I finally got the right colors for her.... Dylan was thrilled... Oops. Now I just need to get this house decorated the way I want and then I will share pics! One thing at a time though and right now the focus is wedding......
This weekend is my bridal shower and I get to see my lovely ladies!! I am so excited! Jess is coming in from Baltimore and Kate from NOLA and then some of my fav ladies from Texas of course!!! I am one lucky lady to have such great friends! Of course just as importantly, some of my wonderful family will be there as well!! I am truly blessed!
Next post will be more interesting... pinky promise.
Much Love,
T




No comments:
Post a Comment