I can't believe how fast my angel is growing! The last two years have been the best years of my life. They aren't kidding around when they say to treasure every moment because before you know it they are grown! It fills my heart with joy to watch Brooklyn grow and learn and see her own beautiful personality shine. I feel like the luckiest woman alive to have Brooklyn and Dylan. I love my sweet family. Life gets crazy sometimes but at the end of the day we have each other, now and always. I just wanted to share some of Brooklyn's 2 year pictures taken by my wonderful friend and amazing photographer, Alison Copeland. Please check out her website at http://www.alisoneden.com/. If you or someone you know needs a photographer, she is your lady! If she can handle a wild 2 year old with zero interest in having her picture taken, she can handle anything!!! :) Enjoy...
![]() |
| I love you all my heart. |
T














beauuuutiful!!! love them all!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDelete