So...we are moving. Dylan and I are not fans of Houston and have known that at some point we would leave this city. The time has come! We are moving back to College Station. We have always loved College Station and since Dylan still works there and will be graduating in August, it makes sense for us to be living there. He also has a job lined up for September, after he graduates. I on the other hand, have no idea where in the world I will be working! I am currently searching for something so we will see how that turns out. We are headed to CS this weekend to find a house! That is super exciting! I will keep you updated on how this all pans out. :) Wish us luck!
Someday we will end up somewhere in the Hill Country, but for now it's Sweet Home College Station...
Much Love.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment