We had her party on Saturday, Jan 9th. She had lots of people who love her very much there to celebrate! Since we don't have alot of friends with children, it was mostly all adults but it was a great time! We did lunch and desserts and Brooklyn opened all of her gifts! (Mommy really did the opening since she was constantly distracted by all of her amazing gifts!) She had her own pink Brooklyn cake :) She is such a lucky little girl. We are so thankful to have so many wonderful people in our lives. It was a day full of love and joy, in celebration of this amazing little girl's life.
I added all of her Bday pics to Facebook! I can't believe I have a ONE YEAR OLD! :)
After the party, the adults got to spend time together!! We had a great group of friends that stayed to hang out and some family there too! While the guys watched the Cowboys game, the ladies gossiped and played Catch Phrase. After the game we all circled around (about 12 of us) and played Catch Phrase for hours! So much fun!
It was a wonderful time and let me tell you, I was EXHAUSTED come Sunday!
Much Love.




No comments:
Post a Comment