Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010.....

...But good luck topping 2009! Though I do have a feeling it will be a pretty great year as well!! To start it off...our baby is going to be ONE!!! Her party is set for this coming weekend, Sat, Jan 9th!!! I took a few pics to make her invites so here is preview of the Bday Princess....

What a ham! She cracks me up!

So while we were in Gatesville for Christmas, we decided to take some pretty funny pictures of me, Dyl & Miss B. I added one to facebook, but Dyl wasn't too keen on me adding anymore! A few years ago, Dylan's Dad bought me a red union suit with the dropseat for Christmas as a very hilarious gift! He has one of his own and I died laughing when I saw it so he thought it would be funny to get me one! Funny indeed! I knew that I had to have one for Brooklyn's first Christmas and after searching all over online I finally found one! (http://www.personalcreations.com/). Anyhow, I am going to show a couple of our redneck pictures..... I seriously doubt that Dylan ever looks at this blog anyhow!! ;)

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment